- All mortgage foreclosure cases are to be heard by the assigned judge for each case.
- Hearings will be set by contacting the judicial assistant for the assigned judge or reviewing the judge’s procedures online flcourts18.org regarding scheduling hearings.
- For information on setting trials, please see the Procedures for Setting Circuit Civil Trials in Brevard County opens in a new window:
- Residential Mortgage Foreclosure cases will be subject to procedures and rules for each judge that the cases are assigned.
- All correspondences (other than trial related inquires as stated in the trial setting procedures) shall be directed to the judicial assistant for the assigned judge.