Self Help Center
All completed forms must be returned to the Clerk of the Court. There are three methods of submitting your completed forms and supporting documentation:
- The preferred method is electronic filing via the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal (www.myflcourtaccess.com).
- Delivered in-person to Clerk of the Court located at the Downtown Civil Courthouse, 301 N. Park Ave, Sanford.
- Sent by Mail to Clerk of Court at P.O. Box 819 Sanford, FL 32772
— IMPORTANT — IMPORTANT — IMPORTANT —
- Due to the large volume of filings, it may take over thirty (30) days for you to receive a response.
- Do not file another request for action form (Form A).
- You must correctly complete and file all required documents per the corresponding check lists.
- Upon completion of a case review, you will be contacted by the Court to submit any additional information or to schedule a hearing. Contact will be made via phone or e-mail.
- Provide a valid e-mail address for faster communications. E-mails received from us will be via a no-reply address.
- You must update the Court with any physical and email address changes. This is to ensure you are updated on case related communications.
To view your case information, please visit www.seminoleclerk.org
For constituents, customers, or callers seeking help with family law cases – divorce, adoption, name change, custody, order of protection, and much more – there is now a one-stop source for lots of information aimed at self-represented people. Florida Courts Help is available at app stores as well as online.