Self Help Center
All completed forms must be returned to the Clerk of the Court. There are three methods of submitting your completed forms and supporting documentation:
- The preferred method is electronic filing via the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal (www.myflcourtaccess.com).
- Delivered in-person to Clerk of the Court located at the Downtown Civil Courthouse, 301 N. Park Ave, Sanford.
- Sent by Mail to Clerk of Court at P.O. Box 819 Sanford, FL 32772
— IMPORTANT — IMPORTANT — IMPORTANT —
- Due to the large volume of filings, it may take over thirty (30) days for you to receive a response.
- Do not file another request for action form (Form A).
- Make sure that you have correctly completed and submitted all required documents per the corresponding check list.
- Upon completion of a case review, you will be contacted by the Court to submit any additional information or to schedule a hearing. Contact will be made via phone or e-mail.
- Provide a valid e-mail address for faster communications. E-mails received from us will be via a no-reply address.
- If your address changes before your case is scheduled, it is your responsibility to file a change of address with the court.
For constituents, customers, or callers seeking help with family law cases – divorce, adoption, name change, custody, order of protection, and much more – there is now a one-stop source for lots of information aimed at self-represented people. Florida Courts Help is available at app stores as well as online.