As a circuit court we provide the citizens of Brevard and Seminole the tools to experience and participate in the judiciary process. We have done this by offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, resources for attorneys, instructions for pro se litigants, and much more.
Attorney & Citizen Resources
For constituents, customers, or callers seeking help with family law cases – divorce, adoption, name change, custody, order of protection, and much more – there is now a one-stop source for lots of information aimed at self-represented people. Florida Courts Help is available at app stores as well as online at help.flcourts.org.
Florida Courts Help makes available at the touch of a screen:
- 186 Supreme Court-approved family law forms that can be filled out on the device
- Links and contact information for help centers all around the state
- Plain-language instructions and descriptions of first steps and next actions
- Pointers and contact for a full range of legal help from multiple online resources, free and low- cost legal services, lawyer referrals and other information, including eligibility criteria.
- User-friendly instructions for initial steps and pointers about what happens next.