The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Admitted to Florida Bar – 1986
- Admitted to the Middle District of Florida – 1987
- Assistant State Attorney, 18th Judicial Circuit of Florida – 1986-1988
- Private Practice – 1989-2000
- Traffic Court Hearing Officer – 1998-2000
- Stetson University – B.A. – 1982
- Mercer University School of Law – J.D. – 1985
- Elected County Judge, 18th Judicial Circuit of Florida – January 2001
- Administrative Judge, Criminal Division – 2007-2015
- Administrative Judge, Criminal Division – 2017 – Present
- Seminole County Bar Association – 1986-present
- Florida Bar Association – 1986-present
- Rotary Club of Oviedo – 1990-2001
- Rotary Club of Longwood – 2002-2004
- Seminole Inn of Court – 2005-present
- Conference of County Court Judges, Traffic Court Rules Committee – July 2014-June 2015
- Judicial Needs Committee – 2015
- Rotary Club of Lake Mary – 2016-present