Donna M. Goerner
Division: M - CRIMINAL
Judicial Assistant: Dawn Allen-Stallworth
Office: (407) 665-4996 | Email
Located at the Seminole Criminal Justice Center Sanford
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Assistant State Attorney, 1995-2007 and 2016-2018
- The Law Office of Donna M. Goerner, P.A., 2007-2016 and 2018-2020
- Assistant Regional Conflict Counsel, 2007-2016
- University of Florida, B.S., Finance, 1992
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D., 1995
- Elected Circuit Judge of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, August 2020
- Circuit Judge Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, January 2021 to present
- Board Certified in Criminal Trial Law, 2012 - present
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Committee, 2020 - present
- Seminole Inn of Court, 2005-2006, 2016 - present
- Seminole County Bar Association, 2004 - present (Board of Directors 2006-2009)
- Seminole County Association for Women Lawyers, 2019 - present
- Paul C. Perkins Bar Association, 1997 - present (President 1997-1998)
- Seminole County and Orange County Teen Court volunteer, 2009, 2011, 2013
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee, 2010-2013 (Chairperson in 2013)
Criminal Justice Center
101 Eslinger Way
Sanford, FL 32773-6707
Office: (407) 665-4993 | Email