The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Assistant State Attorney, 1998-2000
- Partner, Bigney & Orth, P.A., 2000-2009
- Partner, Law Office of William S. Orth, P.A., 2009-2021
- University of Cincinnati, B.A., 1995 Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., 1998 Editor of Journal of International Law
- Appointed Circuit Judge of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, September 2021
- Felony Criminal Division, October 2021-present
- Member of CivMil - Brevard County 2022-present
- Member of Brevard County Bar Association 2021-present
- Volunteer Child Protection Team Attorney at Kids House of Seminole, Inc. 2010-2021
- Seminole County Community Leaders and Elected Officials of Seminole County (CLEO) 2014-present
- Member of Private Business Association of Seminole. 2018-present
- Seminole Inn of Court 2013-present. President from July 1, 2015 – July 1, 2016
- Florida Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association 2005-present
- Orange County Bar Association 2005-2017
- Volunteer coach for 18th Judicial Circuit High School Mock Trial competition
- Altamonte Springs Rotary Club 2000-2017; Club President July 1, 2004-July 1, 2005; Board Member/Director-At-Large July 1, 2003-July 1, 2007 and July 1, 2014 – July 1, 2015
- Lake Mary Rotary Club 2017-present; Board Director of Club Administration 2019-present
- Board Member of the J. Douglas Williams YMCA 2006-2016; Board Chair 2009-2011
- Various leadership positions at Longwood Hills Congregational Church 1999-2011 including youth group leader, Trustee, Board Member, and Church Moderator
- Member of P.T.A. at Crystal Lake Elementary School 2006-2015
- Graduate of Class 23 with Leadership Seminole 2013-2014