The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Judge Stacy began her career in Education serving as a Recruiter, Counselor, and Administrator.
- She continued her career in Human Resource Administration and Labor Relations, working at several multi-national corporations.
- As a capstone to her career serving the public, she worked at and for a number of law firms and corporations provided legal services to individuals and corporate entities.
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Double Major: Finance and Marketing
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Labor Relations/Human Resource Admin
- Juris Doctor (JD) – Emphasis: Employment Law
- The citizens of Brevard & Seminole Counties elected Judge Stacy Circuit Judge in 2015. She served the Juvenile Division, which includes Probate, Guardianship and Mental Health for 2.5 years.
- Currently, Judge Stacy serves the Civil/Family Division, which includes Personal Injury and Real Estate Issues as well as a plethora of other legal issues and cases.
- Inn of Court-Professionalism Society
- Seminole County Legal Aid, Former Director
- Elder Care Coordinator-18th Seminole
- Professionalism Committee-18th, Seminole
- Boy Scouts of America
- Merit Badge Counselor
- Presentations: Citizenship
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Secretary of Church Women’s Counsel
- Brevard County Bar Association (2010-2016)
- Young Lawyer’s Division, SC, Founder
- Above & Beyond Award-Children & Community Services
- First Shiloh Baptist Church-Honoree, Let Freedom Ring Celebration
- Department of Juvenile Justice-Certificate of Appreciation, Brevard & Seminole Counties
- Legal Aid, Seminole County, Attorney Recognition.
- Former President of Inn of Court, Seminole County (Elected)
- Former Director/Secretary SC Bar Association (Elected)
- Former Director/Legal Aid Association, SC (Elected)
- Director, Fla Bar Young Lawyer’s Division (Elected without Opposition to represent Circuit on State-wide Board)
- Collegian of the Year-NE, Delta Zeta Sorority
- Florence Hood Miner
- Ciba-Geigy Corporation
- Temple University
- Tosco-Oil/Circle K
- Honeywell IAC-Manpower
- Extern-Tax Division, State of Arizona
- Aspey, Watkins & Diesel
- Seyfarth Shaw
- Stenstrom, McIntosh, Colbert, Whigham, Reischmann, & Simmons
- Susan W. Stacy, Law Firm