The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
Uniform Procedures for Family Division
- Post-Doctoral Fellow/Legal Affiliate, United Nations, Crime and Justice Research Institute, Rome, Italy
- Legal Intern, United Nations, Crime Prevention Criminal Justice Bureau, NY, NY
- Member, Middle Temple Hall, Inns of Court, London School of Economics, London, UK
- Constitutional Litigation Clinic, Rutgers Law School, Newark, NJ
- JD, Rutgers Law School, Newark, NJ
- MA, Columbia University, NY, NY
- BA, New York University, NY, NY
- AA, Brevard Community College, Cocoa, FL
- Elected to the Circuit Bench, November 2014
- Served in: Family, Delinquency and Felony
- Senior Staff Attorney, Child Welfare Legal Services, Florida Department of Children and Families
- Assistant Public Defender, 18th Judicial Circuit, Division Chief for Juvenile
- Counseling Director, Upward Bound
- Teacher Adjunct Faculty, Mercer County Community College, Trenton, NJ
- Citizen Member/Editorial Board, Florida Today Newspaper
- Citizen Advisory Board, WMFE 90.7 National Public Radio/TV
- Board Member/President of Board/and of Counsel, Children’s Home Society of Florida, (Brevard County)
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Vassar B. Carleton, Inns of Court
- The Florida Bar
- The New York Bar
- The Washington, D.C. Bar
- The Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- The United States Supreme Court
- Juvenile Justice Council, Truancy Advisory Board
- Country Acres Advisory Board
- Teen Court
- Moot Court
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
- League of Women Voters
- The National Congress of Black Women, Inc.,
- Cocoa Beach Daybreak Rotary Club
- Acknowledgement: Florida Today Newspaper Editorial Board
- Acknowledgement: Children’s Home Society, Board Chair
- 10 Year Service Pin, Office of the Public Defender, 18th Judicial Circuit, FL
- Teen Court Volunteer of the Year