The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Seminole County Sheriff’s Office 2010-2015
- Assistant and General Counsel
- Law Office of Sherman and Souto, 2008-2010
- Seminole County State Attorney’s Office, 2002-2008
- Assistant State Attorney
- Volusia County State Attorney’s Office, 2001-2002
- Assistant State Attorney
- Florida State University College of Law, 2001
- University of Central Florida, BA 1998
- Double Major Political Science and Liberal Studies
- Appointed to the Circuit bench in 2015
- Administrative Judge for Juvenile Delinquency and Dependency 2017-2018
- Administrative Judge for Probate, Guardianship and Mental Health 2017-2018
- Elected to the Circuit bench 2018
- Administrative Jury Management Judge 2018-Present
- Seminole County Bar Association, Board of Directors
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Volie A. Williams Inns of Court (Seminole County)
- Central Florida Family Law Inn of Court
- Seminole County Community Leaders and Elected Officials
- Brevard County Civilian Military Council, 45th Space wing
- Sertoma Seminole County Chapter
- Student Advisory Council Seminole County Public Charter School (Past)
- Florida Association of Police Attorneys (Past)
- Volusia County Bar Association (Past)
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society (Past)
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society (Past)
- Golden Key Honor Society (Past)
- Distinguished Service Award- Seminole County Bar Association 2018
- Sheriff’s Commendation 2014