The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Supreme Court of the United States (Admitted 2006)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit (Admitted 2003)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida (Admitted 2003)
- The Florida Bar (Admitted 2002)
- JD, University of Florida College of Law
- BA, Rollins College (Summa Cum Laude)
- AA, Seminole State College (with Highest Honors)
- Administrative Judge, Criminal/Felony Division
- Administrative Judge, Civil Appeals Division
- Administrative Judge, Juvenile Division
- Administrative Judge, Probate/Guardianship/Mental Health Division
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Diversity Liaison
Bar-Bench Liaison, Seminole County
- Civil Division
- Family Division
- Criminal Division
- Juvenile Division
- Probate/Guardianship/Mental Health Division
- LEGAL LEADERSHIP (Present):
- Seminole County Florida Association of Women Lawyers Liaison to Seminole County Bar
- Board of Directors, Seminole County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Seminole County Inn of Court
- Fellow, The Florida Bar Foundation
- LEGAL LEADERSHIP (Past):
- Board of Directors, Florida Council of Bar Association Presidents
- Judicial Liaison Seminole County Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- President, Seminole County Bar Association
- President, Seminole County Inn of Court
- President, Florida Council of Bar Association Presidents (Statewide)
- President and Director, Seminole County Legal Aid Society
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Service Awards Committee
- Co-Chair, Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT (Past and Present):
Chair, East Central Florida Regional Planning Council (Appointed by two Governors)
Vice-Chair, Seminole County Planning and Zoning Commission
Seminole County Board of Adjustment
Code Enforcement Magistrate, City of Oviedo
President, Private Business Association of Seminole
Brevard County Civilian Military Council, 45th Space Wing
Board of Directors, Habitat for Humanity in Seminole County
Seminole County Affordable Housing Commission
Board of Directors, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Orlando Chapter
Chair, South Seminole Hospital Women’s Advisory Council
Board of Directors, Early Learning Coalition of Seminole
Board of Directors, Wayne Densch Performing Arts Center
Districting Commission Advisory Board, City of Winter Springs
Member, SERTOMA (Service to Mankind)
Community Leaders and Elected Officials Member
Board of Advisors to The Village (providing transitional living to children aging out of Florida’s Foster Care System)
- Leaders in the Law Award, Florida Association of Women Lawyers
- Seminole County Bar Association’s Distinguished Service Award
- Seminole County Bar Association’s Judge of the Year 2019 and 2022
- Florida Bar President’s Pro Bono Service Award for the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit
- Seminole County Bar Award for Outstanding Professionalism
- “Women Who Mean Business” Finalist, Orlando Business Journal
- Seminole County Legal Aid Society Past President’s Award
- Edward C. Smith Award from Seminole County Legal Aid Society (awarded for “Outstanding Contributions to Pro Bono Projects and the General Betterment of the Community”)
- Seminole County Legal Aid Society’s 18th Judicial Circuit Public Service Award