The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Office of Public Defender, 1981 to 1984
(Misdemeanor, Juvenile, Felony, Capital)
- Private Practice, 1984 to 1995 (AV rating)
(Civil and Commercial Litigation, Family, Probate, Governmental – the City of Titusville, Town of Melbourne Village, Brevard County Clerk of Court, Drug Task Force)
- Melbourne High School
- BA, University of South Florida
- JD, University of Florida
- County Court Judge, 1995 to Present
(Civil, Criminal, Family, Canvassing Board, Florida Bar Referee, Mentor Judge)
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Brevard County – Canvassing Board Chairman
- Vassar B. Carlton American Inns of Court- Emeritus and past President
- Civilian-Military Relations Council
- Brevard County Environmentally Endangered Lands Program-former Chairman and Board Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Brevard – Board of Directors and Big Brother
- Brevard Museum of History and Natural Science – former President
- Take Stock in Children – Brevard County School System
- Brevard County Law Library Board of Trustees
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Florida Bar Grievance Committee