The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- General Private Practice, 1980 – 2007
- Board Certified Marital and Family Law, 1994 – 2009
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A., 1976
- University of Miami Law School, J.D., 1980
- Elected to a newly created seat on the county court bench, 2007
- Past and Present:
- County Court Administrative Judge
- Public Safety Coordinating Council
- Appointed by County Commission to serve on Pre-trial Services & Misdemeanor Probation Services Selection Committee
- Administrative Judge, Veterans Treatment Court
- Past and Present:
- Board of Trustees, Law Library
- Board of Directors/Volunteer Tutor, Literacy for Adults in Brevard
- Justice Teaching Volunteer
- Volunteer, Attorney ad Litem for neglected, abused, or abandoned children
- Volunteer, Big Sister, Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program
- Volunteer Judge, Brevard County Bar Association Mock Trials
- Volunteer Judge, University of Central Florida Mock Trial Competition
- Foster Parent
- Member, Melbourne Municipal Band (Past President)
- Member, Space Coast Flute Orchestra
- Board of Directors, Brevard County Legal Aid
- Member, Florida Bar Association since 1980
- Member, Brevard Bar Association since 1982
- Member, The Florida Bar’s Marital and Family Law Board Certification Exam Review Panel