The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Past President Seminole County Bar Association
- Past Chairman 18th Grievance Committee and Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
- Past Chairman Seminole County Criminal Law Section
- Board Certified Criminal Trial Law (past)
- BA Criminal Justice University of Central Florida
- JD Nova Southeastern College of Law
- Chief Judge 18th Circuit, 2015-2017
Past Administrative Positions in the Courts:
- Administrative Judge Seminole County;
- Administrative Judge Civil Appeals,
- Administrative Judge Circuit Criminal Division;
- Administrative Judge; Guardianship and Probate Divisions
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Civilian Military
- Supreme Court Trial Court Security Workgroup
- Seminole County Bar Award for Chief Judge Service
- Alan A. Dickey (Judge) Judicial Service Award
- Thomas A. Whigham Award for Service
- Seminole County Judge of Year Award
- Florida Council on Crime and Delinquency Chapter VII Distinguished Service Award, 2017
- Assistant Public Defender 18th Judicial Circuit
- Associate Fishback, Dominick, Bennett, Owens & Watts
- Assistant State Attorney 18th Judicial Circuit
- John D. Galluzzo, P.A.
- Former Babe Ruth Baseball Coach
- Former Pop Warner Football Coach Oviedo and Hagerty High School Affiliations
- Former Youth Lacrosse and JV High School Lacrosse Coach