The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar Association in 1991
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1993
- Former Assistant State Attorney, Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, Seminole County, FL
- Private Practice, 1993-2012
- B.S. Florida State University
- J.D. Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, 1990
- Elected County Court Judge in 2012
- Civil Administrative Judge for County Court
- County Representative: Security Committee
- Past Chairman, Canvassing Board, Seminole County Supervisor of Elections Committee
- Past President, Volie Williams Inn of Court, Seminole County, FL
- Past President, Seminole County Legal Aid Society
- Past Board Member, Seminole County Bar Association
- Judge, Barry School of Law Regional Mock Trial Competition
- Past Member, Florida Prosecutors Association
- Past Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Past Member, Central Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Past President, The Rotary Club of Seminole County, South
- Past President, Crystal lake Estates HOA
- Past Director and Coach, Pop Warner, Sanford Youth Football Association
- Lifetime Alumni Association, Florida State University
- Booster, Florida State Athletic Boosters
- 2014 Judge of the Year Award, Seminole County Bar Association
- Thomas E. Whigham Community Service Award, Seminole County Bar Association
- Twice recognized as a Paul Harris Fellow, Rotary International