The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Supreme Court of the United States (Admitted 2016)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida (Admitted 2012)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida (Admitted 2012)
- The Florida Bar (Admitted 2010)
- JD, Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- BS, University of Florida
- Appointed Circuit Judge of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, 2021
- Civil and Family Division
- LEGAL LEADERSHIP (Present)
- Immediate Past President, Seminole Inns of Court
- President-Elect, The Collaborative Family Law Group of Central Florida
- Board of Directors, Central Florida Family Law Inn
- Member, Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- LEGAL LEADERSHIP (Past)
- Seminole Inns of Court, President, 2020-2021 membership year
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals Leadership Academy graduate, inaugural class of 2020
- Seminole County Bar Association, President, 2018 membership year
- Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society, President, 2018
- Barry Law School Alumni Chapter Executive Board, President, 2016
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Local Professionalism Panel, 2016
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee, 2016-2019
- Seminole County Young Lawyers Division, President, 2011-2012 membership year
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT (Past and Present)
- Rescue Outreach Mission of Sanford, Board of Directors (2013-2014) and Vice Chairman (2015)
- President’s Award, awarded by the Seminole County Bar Association, 2018
- President’s Award, awarded by the Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society, 2018
- Pro Bono Young Lawyer of the Year, awarded by the Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society, 2011
- Named Legal Elite by Florida Trend Magazine for years 2015, and 2019 through 2021
- Named a Super Lawyer by Thompson Reuters for years 2017 through 2021