The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Juris Doctorate, Stetson University College of Law, 2003
- BA, Political Science/Criminology, Florida Southern College, 1998
- Titusville High School, 1995
- Judge Serrano started in the Juvenile Division in July 2021and she is currently establishing Truancy Court, which will start January 20, 2022, at 3 pm.
- Christina Serrano is the circuit judge for Group 9, of Florida’s Eighteenth Judicial Circuit. She won the seat in the general election on November 8, 2016. She is currently assigned to the Family Division.
- Administrative Judge for Staff Attorneys
- Family Law Subcommittee Chair for Courthouse Reopening after Covid-19
- Past President, Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers
- Past Board Member and Past Treasurer, Brevard County Bar Foundation
- Past President, Young Lawyers Division, Brevard County Bar Association
- Past Board Member, Brevard County Red Cross
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer Teacher, Justice Teaching Program
- Past Member, Toastmasters
- AOTT Member, Melbourne Alumnae Panhellenic
- Past Member, Seminole County Bar Association
- LEAD Brevard Graduate
- Vassar Carlton Inns of Court
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- Served on the Florida Bar “Codes and Rules of Evidence Committee”
- Served on the Florida Bar “Small Claims Committee”
- ESGR “Patriotic Employer Award”, Secretary Department of Defense