The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, 2015-2019
– General Magistrate, Dependency and Guardianship
- Department of Children, 2009-2015
– Community Development Director/Deputy Regional Managing Director
– Region Program Manager
– Assistant Regional Legal Counsel
- Division of Insurance, 2007-2008
– Counsel to the Commissioner
- Division of Professional Licensure, 2006-2007
– Administrative Hearings Counsel
- Seminole County Sheriff’s Office, 2001-2006
– General Counsel
- CNA Insurance, 1999-2001
- Office of the State Attorney, 1997-1999
– Acting Division Chief, Eighteenth Judicial Circuit
– Assistant State Attorney, Eighteenth Judicial Circuit and Fifth Judicial Circuit
- New England School of Law, J.D.
- Stonehill College, B.A., magna cum laude
- Circuit Judge, Criminal Division, Titusville, Florida.
- Brevard County Bar Association, Member
- Brevard Bar Foundation, Member
- Brevard County Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Brevard County Civilian Military Council, 45th Space Wing
- Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court, Member
- Faculty, Advanced Judicial Studies
- Faculty, Judicial College Phase II
- Faculty, Florida Conference of Circuit Judges
- Juvenile Court Rules Committee, Dependency Subcommittee, Term 2021
- Judicial Wellness Committee
- Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee, Co-Chair (Past)
- Central Florida Family Law Inn, Board Member (Past)
- Central Florida Family Law Inn, Member
- Seminole County Bar Association, Board of Directors (Past)
- Seminole County Inn of Court
– Ethics Chair (Past)
– Programs Co-Chair (Past)
- Seminole County Association of Women Lawyers, Member
- Seminole County Community Leaders and Elected Officials
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Juvenile Court Rules Committee, Term 2024
- Criminal Procedure Rules Committee, Term 2024
- Vassar B. Carlton Inn of Court, Executive Board
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Member (Past)
- Florida Association of Police Attorneys, Member (Past)
- Lake Mary Rotary Club
– Chair Family of Rotary (Past)
- Speaker, Girls Unity Club, Rock Lake Middle School
- Steve Griggs Family of Rotary Award, 2019
- Pro Bono Service Award, Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, 2017