The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Florida Institute of Technology, B.S., Psychology, 1992
- Widener Commonwealth School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Member, Moot Court, Widener School of Law
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Richard A. Lewis, Dauphin County Court of Common Pleas, 2001-2003
- Assistant State Attorney, Brevard State Attorney's Office, 2004-2022
- Elected County Court Judge of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, November 2022
- County Court Judge - Criminal Division, January 2023 - present
- Florida Bar Association, admitted 2003
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Brevard County Association of Women Lawyers