The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Judge Ingram is a former Assistant State Attorney prior to going into private practice and then opening her law firm.
- University of Central Florida, BSBA, 1993
- Florida A + M University College of Law, J.D., 2008
- Elected in 2016 and began her judicial career in January 2017
- County Court Administrative Judge
- Appointed by County Commission to serve on Pre-trial Services & Misdemeanor Probation Services Selection Committee
- Brevard County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers
- Former Board Director for Community Treatment Center//Space Coast Recovery