The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Assistant State Attorney, Brevard County, 1990 through 2013
- Juvenile Division Chief -2001 to 2005
- Sex Crimes and Child Abuse Division, Chief Intake Prosecutor-2005-2013
- Former Adjunct Professor, Law Enforcement Academy, Eastern Florida State College, Melbourne, FL
- Adjunct Professor, Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL
- Adjunct Professor, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- University of Florida, B.A., 1985
- University of Miami, J.D., 1990
- Appointed by Governor Rick Scott to the County Court in January 2014
- Currently assigned to the criminal division
- Victim’s Rights Attorney of the Year Award, 2005
- Justice Teaching Volunteer, 2006 to present
- Big Brother Volunteer, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Central Florida
- Volunteer Mentor, Take Stock in Children
- Board Member, Country Acres Children’s Home, Titusville, FL
- Coach and Board Member, YMCA of Cocoa
- Assistant Scout Master, Boy Scouts of America
- Board Member, Space Coast Marine Institute
- Member of the Florida Bar-1990-Present
- Brevard County Bar Association
- Civilian Military Council