The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Former Assistant District Counsel with the U.S. Justice Department / U.S. Homeland Security;
- Former Assistant State Attorney, Brevard County;
- Former Special Counsel with the Brevard County School Board;
- Former Attorney with the local Fraternal Order of Police;
- Former Conflict attorney for the Florida Department of Revenue, Child Support Enforcement;
- Florida Bar member since 1987
- Boston University, B.A.
- Ohio Northern University, J.D.
- Currently presiding over county criminal cases;
- Formerly acting circuit judge presiding over probate and trust litigation; non-DV injunction and risk protection hearings; review of ex-parte mental health petitions;
- Presided over civil and criminal cases at the Melbourne Courthouse;
- Former Brevard County Court Administrative Judge
- Appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to the County Court
- Appointed to the Judicial Management Council by the Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court, November 2012 through June 2015 (Reappointed by the Chief Justice to a second term beginning July 1, 2016, through June 30, 2020);
- Former County Court Administrative Judge
- Meals on Wheels, former volunteer driver, providing meals to homebound seniors each week since 2008;
- Scholarship Sponsor, providing an annual scholarship to a deserving public high school graduate since 2004;
- Former member of the Judicial Management Council;
- Former member of the Education Committee – Conference of County Court Judges;
- Former member of the Traffic Rules Committee – Conference of County Court Judges;
- Former member of the Awards Committee – Conference of County Court Judges
- 2017 – Space Coast Public Service “Norm Wolfinger Justice” Award;
- 2011 – CAPTF of Brevard Award for “governmental/legislative official”;
- 2010 – Brevard C.A.R.E.S. “Certificate of Appreciation”