The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- 1997-2004 Law Enforcement Officer City of Inkster Michigan
- 2007-2020 Office of the State Attorney for the 18th Judicial Circuit
- Eastern Michigan University B.S. Criminology/Criminal Justice with Honors
- Florida State University College of Law
- Assistant County Court Administrative Judge Oct. 2022 – Present
- County Court Administrative Judge to begin July 2022
- Appointed County Court Judge by Governor Ron DeSantis, June 2020
- Brevard County Bar
- Viera Suntree Little League
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court
- Brevard County Civilian Military Council
- Knights of Columbus Council 6125
- Conference of County Court Judges of Florida Court Technology Committee
- Conference of County Court Judges of Florida Judicial Assistants Committee
- Conference of County Court Judges of Florida Traffic Rules Committee
- Suntree Country Club Grievance Committee