The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Sole Practitioner with an emphasis on Family Law, 2001 to 2009
- Associate, Cianfrogna, Telfer, Reda, Faherty, P.A., 1988 to 2001
- University of Central Florida, B.S.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
- Member, Stetson Law Review, Moot Court (won several Moot Court competitions including Best Oral Advocate, First Place Workers Compensation & National Tax Moot Court)
- Brevard County Court Judge, January 2009 to present
- Administrative Judge, October 2012 to September 30, 2014
- Team Leader of Justice Teaching in Brevard County Schools
- Associate Professor/Faculty, New Judges College
- Outstanding Pro Bono Award recipient in 1993, 2001, 2003, and 2004
(Presented by the Brevard County Legal Aid Society for providing legal representation to clients who could not afford to pay)
- Order of Barristers
- Past President, Vassar B. Carlton American Inn of Court
- Member, Brevard County Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association (admitted 1989)
- Member Rotary International, Past President Titusville Rotary and Current Assistant District Governor
- Board Member Brevard Nature Alliance