The Honorable Rhonda E. Babb
- Judge Babb was a gifted student at Samuel J. Tilden High School in Brooklyn, New York and went on to earn an academic scholarship to Wellesley College in Massachusetts.
- She graduated from Wellesley in 1979 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Spanish Literature and African American Studies.
- Judge Babb received her Juris Doctor degree from Brooklyn Law School in 1984. While there, she was a member of the Moot Court Honor Society.
- Judge Babb specialized in Immigration, Real Estate, Consumer, and Family Law while a sole practitioner in Brooklyn, New York.
- Judge Babb gained invaluable experience as an administrative law judge for the City of New York Environmental Control Board. She also served as an arbitrator, conducting trials of small claims matters in the Civil Court.
- Judge Babb served as a litigator for Central Florida Legal Services from 1994 until her judicial appointment.
- She practiced state, federal and administrative law at both trial and appellate levels developing an expertise on landlord/tenant, consumer, and special education issues.
- Member of the Caribbean Association of Women Judges
- Member, Brevard County Association for Women Lawyers.
- Governor Jeb Bush appointed Judge Babb to the county court bench in 2002.
- In 2004, Brevard’s County Court Judges unanimously elected Judge Babb to serve as administrative judge.