The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School 2009
- University of Florida 2004
- Eastern Florida State College 2002
- Rockledge High School 2000
- Admitted to the Florida Bar 2009
- Assistant State Attorney 2016-2022 (Seminole County, 18th Judicial Circuit)
- Legal Consultant for TAYS, Inc. 2015-2019
- General Counsel for IT Concepts, Inc. 2014-2015
- Adjunct Professor for Eastern Florida State College 2009-2014
- Assistant State Attorney 2009-2014 (Brevard County, 18th Judicial Circuit)
- Appointed Circuit Court Judge, 18th Judicial Circuit, 2022 to present
- Family Division
- Brevard County, The Vassar B. Carlton Inn of Court 2010-2014, 2022-present
- Outstanding Program of the Year, Vassar B. Carlton Inn of Court 2012
- Clarence T. Johnson, Jr. Member of the Year, Vassar B. Carlton Inn of Court 2012
- Associate Member of the Year, Vassar B. Carlton Inn of Court 2011
- Brevard County Bar Association 2009-2012, 2022-present
- Brevard County Bar Association Professionalism Award 2011
- MDT Partner in Excellence Award, Kids House of Seminole County 2021
- Seminole County Bar Association 2022-present
- Seminole County, The Volie A. Williams Inn of Court 2021-present
- Seminole County Florida Association for Women Lawyers 2021-present
- The Federalist Society 2021-present
- The Florida Bar 2009-present
- Florida Prosecuting Attorneys Association 2009-2014, 2016-2022
- Violence Against Women Project 2009-2014, 2016-2022
- Slated to serve on the Florida Association of Women Lawyers Board of Directors 2022-2023
- The U.S. Small Business Administration 2014
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce 2014
- Justice Teaching Center by Florida Supreme Court Justice R. Fred Lewis, Volunteer Judge for the High School Mock Trial Competition (Brevard and Seminole County) 2022
- Seminole County Domestic Violence Task Force 2021-2022
- Seminole County Human Trafficking Task Force 2019- 2022
- Seminole County Child Abuse Prevention Task Force 2019-2022
- Healthy Start Coalition of Seminole County 2019-2022
- Indian Association of the Space Coast 1995-2015
- Brevard County Teen Court, Volunteer Judge 2009-2014
- Justice Teaching Program by Florida Supreme Court Justice R. Fred Lewis, Volunteer at Enterprise Elementary School 2010