The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Supervising Attorney, Guardian ad Litem Program, Brevard and Seminole Counties, FL 2001-2014
- Adjunct Professor, Business, Criminal Justice, and Paralegal Studies, 1999 to 2014
- Attorney, Private Practice, Brevard and Seminole Counties, FL – Business, Family, and Criminal law; 1986 to 2001
- Assistant State Attorney, 18th Circuit, 1987 to 1988
- Admitted U. S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1987
- Admitted Florida Bar, 1986
- JD, University of Florida, College of Law, 1985
- BS, University of Florida, College of Business, 1982
- AA, Florida State University, 1979
- Merritt Island High School, 1977
- Family Division and Domestic Violence, 2015 to present
- Circuit Judge, 2015 to present
- Vassar B. Carleton American Inn of Court
- Member, Brevard County Civilian/Military Council, 45th Space Wing
- Member, East Coast Christian Center, Merritt Island
- Prior Member (10 years), First Baptist Church Merritt Island
- Prior Member (10 years), Park Avenue Baptist, Titusville
- Prior Little League Coach, Cocoa and Merritt Island (10 years)
- Guardian Ad Litem Leadership Award, 2010
- Junny Award from Protect Our Children, Inc., 2008 (in recognition of long history of representing children in need)
- Florida Bar President’s Pro Bono Award, 1993 (for representing abused, abandoned and neglected children of Brevard County, FL)
- 18th Judicial Circuit Nominee for the Supreme Court Tobias Simon Pro Bono Award (for long-standing commitment to pro bono representation of children and families in crisis)