The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides the JACs (Judicial Automatic Calendar System). JACs online scheduling is for attorneys only and requires a login. It is important to review any policies and procedures that apply before contacting judges’ chambers. If you don’t see the docket you are looking for within the JACs list, please contact the Judicial Assistant.
NOTE: Not all of the judges post their calendars online. Calendars are subject to change hourly, so check back frequently to guarantee accurate updates.
See Below for more JACs options.
ATTORNEYS CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP OR RESET YOUR ACCOUNT. (You will need your Florida Bar # bar number)
FOR ALL OTHER PLEASE NOTE: The JACS system was designed to work with bar license numbers only, as a way of tracking attorneys who schedule hearings. We will not be able to create a JACS account for you.
Luckily, JACS is only one of the many ways we have to schedule hearing dates in our Court. If you require a hearing date please use one of these methods:
- Work with opposing counsel and have them schedule a hearing on an agreed time/date.
- Contact the presiding judge’s Judicial Assistant for your scheduling needs. Here is our Judicial Directory: https://flcourts18.org/judges-directory/
- File a motion requesting a hearing per the Florida Trial Court Rules.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The Eighteenth Judicial Circuit provides procedural instructions for attorneys along with policies that may differ within the guidelines of the law between judges and county or circuit court.
Attorneys in both Brevard and Seminole have the resources offering many new facets of modern technology including but not limited to online scheduling, instructions, provider listings, policies and procedures and much more.
There are courtroom rules and policies governing all divisions of the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Court. All parties are expected to follow these rules.
- Admitted to the Florida Bar 1983
- Stenstrom, McIntosh, Julian, Colbert, Whigham, and Simmons, P.A. 1984-2001 Partner
- United States Peace Corps Volunteer (Guatemala) 1978-1980
- University of Florida, College of Law J.D., 1983, with honors
- Stetson University, B.B.A. in Accounting, 1977, cum laude
- Seminole State College, 1975
- Lyman High School
- Appointed Circuit Judge, May 2001
- Florida Supreme Court Criminal Steering Committee, 2014 to present
- Florida Conference of Circuit Judges - Civil Justice Chair, 2013 to present
- Florida Criminal Punishment Code Task Force, 2020
- The Florida Bar, 1983
- Seminole County Bar Association (President, 1996)
- Volie A. Williams Inn of Court
- Former Member of Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee
- Former Member of Central Florida Legal Services Board of Directors
- Former Member of Barry Law School Advisory Board, Chair 1998
- Former Member of Seminole State College Foundation
- Seminole County Bar Association Award for Judge of the Year, 2007 and 2016
- The Florida Bar, Education for Justice Award 2007
- Seminole State College, Distinguished Alumni Award 2006