BREVARD EARLY CHILDHOOD COURT
- INFORMATION FOR ATTORNEYS, PARTIES, AND PARTICIPANTS – HELPFUL RESOURCES AND FORMS -
Click the button below for a referral form and start the process now.
- Best Practice Standards -
View Florida's Best Practice Standards and Commentary on how Early Childhood Court operates.
RULES & PROCEDURES
- Administrative Order and Procedures -
Administrative Order and Policies & Procedures establishing and governing Brevard's Early Childhood Court.
- For referral and participation -
Below are the specific forms used for referral and participation in Early Childhood Court.
- Referral Form – E-form may be completed by participants, parties or their legal representatives, child welfare professionals, or Guardians ad Litem involved with the family before emailing it to Community Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consent to Participation and Treatment – parents and their counsel to review/sign this form to be filed with the Court’s Transfer Order to the ECC docket
- Waiver of Confidentiality and Consent to Exchange Information - parents and their counsel to review/sign this form to be filed with the Court’s Transfer Order to the ECC docket.