JACs Instructions for Attorneys for Division K and L
- Go to flcourts18.org using Internet Explorer works best with JACs.
- Click on “Attorney & Citizen Resources”.
- Under “Attorney Resources” and then, click option titled “Schedule a Hearing (JACs)”.
- Click on “Scheduling Functions”.
- Enter Attorney User ID (bar number) and Password- If you forgot your password contact the Judicial Assistant to reset.
- Click “Court” drop down and Select the Judge the hearing is set before.
- Click on “Schedule In-Person Hearing”.
- Select a “motion type”. (If the type you need is not available, select other).
- Courtroom select either civil or family depending on type of hearing scheduled. This will direct you to the appropriate hearing time.
- Select date and time for the hearing you would like to set. If you need more than 15 minutes book as many 15 minute time slots you need up to 1 Hr.
- Enter the case number. Do NOT use dashes in case number.
- Select if you represent plaintiff or defendant.