The Seminole County Case Managers are employed by the Court to assist the Family Law Judges in making sure all cases have met procedural requirements.
- ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER REQUIRED TO BE SERVED WITH THE SUMMONS IN FAMILY LAW CASES INVOLVING MINOR CHILDREN & IS BINDING ON BOTH PARTIES
- NEW PROCEDURES FOR PRO SE (SELF HELP) LITIGANTS
WHAT YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND:
It is highly advisable to consult with an attorney who will represent you and your interests If you wish to consult an attorney, call the Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Service @ 1-800-342-8011. If you cannot afford an attorney, you may be eligible for legal assistance if you live in Seminole County through Seminole County Bar Association Legal Aid Society @ (407) 834-1660. Also you may consult Community Legal Services of Mid Florida (407) 322-8983 or visit them on the web address at www.clsmf.org.
LINKS TO FORMS AND OTHER AIDS:
- BATTERER’S INTERVENTION PROGRAM PROVIDERS FOR SEMINOLE COUNTY
- DIVORCE FORMS (Seminole County)
- APPENDIX TO PRETRIAL CONFERENCE ORDER
- FLORIDA STATE COURTS SYSTEM’S SELF-HELP CENTER
- FLORIDA STATE COURTS
- FLORIDA RULES OF COURT PROCEDURES
- FLORIDA STATUTES AND CONSTITUTION
- DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT
- SEMINOLE COUNTY CLERK OF THE COURT
- THE FLORIDA BAR
- BREVARD COUNTY CLERK OF COURT
- FLORIDA BAR’S “CALL-A-LAW” – [OFFERS A SERVICE THAT EXPLAINS DIFFERENT ELEMENTS OF FLORIDA LAW. SUBJECTS INCLUDE: Attorneys, the Legal System; Adoption; Civil Law; Civil Rights; Credit & consumer problems; Criminal law; Family law; Immigration; Insurance; Real Estate, Landlords & Tenants; Taxes; Wills, Trusts, & Estates.]
- SEMINOLE COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION, LEGAL AID SOCIETY, INC. –
101 Palmetto Avenue
Longwood, Fl. 32750
Provides free legal services to low income residents of Seminole County.