IMPORTANT: This Brevard foreclosure procedures update is effective as of January 2, 2019.
After December 31, 2018, there will no longer be a separate Foreclosure division in Brevard County.
Brevard County residential foreclosure cases previously assigned to the Foreclosure Division will be reassigned to one of the four Brevard County Circuit Civil judges on or before January 2, 2019.
- All mortgage foreclosure cases are to be heard by the assigned judge for each case.
- Hearings will be set by contacting the judicial assistant for the assigned judge or reviewing the judge’s procedures online http://flcourts18.org regarding scheduling hearings.
- For information on setting trials, please see the Procedures for Setting Circuit Civil Trials in Brevard County: http://flcourts18.org/docs/bre/Brevard_Procedures_for_setting_Circuit_Civil_Trials.pdf
- Residential Mortgage Foreclosure cases will be subject to procedures and rules for each judge that the cases are assigned.
- All correspondences (other than trial related inquires as stated in the trial setting procedures) shall be directed to the judicial assistant for the assigned judge.