- JURIS DOCTORATE, University of Florida, College of Law, 1985
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, University of Florida, College of Business, 1982
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS, Florida State University, 1979
- Merritt Island High School, 1977
- Supervising Attorney, Guardian ad Litem Program, Brevard and Seminole Counties, FL 2001-2014
- Adjunct Professor: Business, Criminal Justice, and Paralegal Studies, 1999-2014
- Attorney, Private Practice, Brevard and Seminole Counties, FL – Business, Family, and Criminal law; 1986-2001
- Assistant State Attorney, 18th Circuit, 1987-1988
- Admitted U. S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1987
- Licensed Florida Bar, 1986
- 2015-present: Circuit Court Family Division and Domestic Violence, Titusville
- 2014: Elected Circuit Court Judge, Florida Eighteenth Judicial Circuit
ORGANIZATION, COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS:
- Vassar B. Carleton American Inn of Court
- Member, Brevard County Civilian/Military Council, 45th Space Wing
- Member, East Coast Christian Center, Merritt Island
- Prior Member (10 yrs), First Baptist Church Merritt Island
- Prior Member (10 yrs), Park Avenue Baptist, Titusville
- Prior Little League Coach, Cocoa and Merritt Island (10 yrs)
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- 2010 Guardian Ad Litem Leadership Award.
- 2008 Junny Award from Protect Our Children, Inc. for long history of representing children in need.
- 1993 Florida Bar President’s Pro Bono Award for public service representing abused, abandoned and neglected children for Brevard County, FL.
- 1993 18th Judicial Circuit nomination for the Supreme Court Tobias Simon Pro Bono Award for many hours of pro bono representation of children and families in crisis.