- B.A. Eckerd College 1985.
- 1.) Political Science.
- 2.) Business Management.
- J.D. with Honors – Stetson University College of Law 1989
- Assistant State Attorney 1993 – July 2016 with the State Attorney’s Office – 18th Judicial Circuit
- County Court Judge – July 2016 18th Judicial Circuit
ORGANIZATIONS, COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS:
- Florida Bar Grievance Committee Chairperson 2013 -2016
RECOGNITION AND AWARDS:
- Meritorious Public Service Award – The Florida Bar March 2016
- Brevard County Bar Association Government Attorney Professionalism Award 2009
- Pride in Excellence Award Trial Attorney of the Year 1998
- Victim’s Rights Attorney of the Year 2001