- JD: Rutgers Law School, Newark, NJ.
- MA: Columbia University, NY, NY.
- BA: New York University, NY, NY.
- AA: Brevard Community College, Cocoa, FL.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow/Legal Affiliate, United Nations, Crime and Justice Research Institute, Rome, Italy.
- Legal Intern, United Nations, Crime Prevention Criminal Justice Bureau, NY, NY.
- Member, Middle Temple Hall, Inns of Court, London School of Economics, London, UK.
- Constitutional Litigation Clinic, Rutgers Law School, Newark, NJ.
- Senior Staff Attorney, Child Welfare Legal Services, Florida Department of Children and Families.
- Assistant Public Defender, 18th Judicial Circuit, Brevard and Seminole County, FL, Division Chief for Juvenile.
- Counseling Director, Upward Bound, and Teacher Adjunct Faculty, Mercer County Community College, Trenton, NJ.
- Elected to the Circuit Bench November 2014.
- Served in: Family, Delinquency and now Felony.
ORGANIZATIONS, COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS:
- Citizen Member/Editorial Board, Florida Today Newspaper.
- Citizen Advisory Board, WMFE 90.7 National Public Radio/TV.
- Board Member/President of Board/and of Counsel, Children’s Home Society of Florida, (Brevard County).
- Brevard County Bar Association, Seminole County Bar Association, The Vassar B. Carleton, Inns of Court, The Florida Bar, The New York Bar, The Washington, D.C. Bar,The Supreme Court of the State of Florida, The United States Supreme Court.
- Juvenile Justice Council, Truancy Advisory Board, Country Acres Advisory Board, Teen Court, Moot Court.
- Florida Supreme Court Qualified Arbitrator, Florida Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate.
- League of Women Voters, The National Congress of Black Women, Inc., Cocoa Beach, FL Daybreak Rotary.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- Acknowledgement: Florida Today Newspaper Editorial Board.
- Acknowledgement: Children’s Home Society, Board Chair.
- 10 Year Service Pin, Office of the Public Defender, 18th Judicial Circuit, FL.
- Teen Court Volunteer of the Year.