- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA)
- Double Major: Finance and Marketing
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Labor Relations/Human Resource Admin
- Juris Doctor (JD) – Emphasis: Employment Law
- Judge Stacy began her career in Education serving as a Recruiter, Counselor, and Administrator.
- She continued her career in Human Resource Administration and Labor Relations, working at several multi-national corporations.
- As a capstone to her career serving the public, she worked at and for a number of law firms and corporations provided legal services to individuals and corporate entities.
- Ciba-Geigy Corporation
- Temple University
- Tosco-Oil/Circle K
- Honeywell IAC-Manpower
- Extern-Tax Division, State of Arizona
- Aspey, Watkins & Diesel
- Seyfarth Shaw
- Stenstrom, McIntosh, Colbert, Whigham, Reischmann, & Simmons
- Susan W. Stacy, Law Firm
- The citizens of Brevard & Seminole Counties elected Judge Stacy Circuit Judge in 2015. She served the Juvenile Division, which includes Probate, Guardianship and Mental Health for 2.5 years.
- Currently, Judge Stacy serves the Civil/Family Division, which includes Personal Injury and Real Estate Issues as well as a plethora of other legal issues and cases.
ORGANIZATIONS, COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS:
- Inn of Court-Professionalism Society
- Seminole County Legal Aid, Former Director
- Elder Care Coordinator-18th Seminole
- Professionalism Committee-18th, Seminole
- Boy Scouts of America
- -Merit Badge Counselor
- -Presentations: Citizenship
- Seminole County Bar Association
- Secretary of Church Women’s Counsel
- Brevard County Bar Association (2010-2016)
- Young Lawyer’s Division, SC, Founder
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS:
- Above & Beyond Award-Children & Community Services
- First Shiloh Baptist Church-Honoree, Let Freedom Ring Celebration
- Department of Juvenile Justice-Certificate of Appreciation, Brevard & Seminole Counties
- Legal Aid, Seminole County, Attorney Recognition.
- Former President of Inn of Court, Seminole County (Elected)
- Former Director/Secretary SC Bar Association (Elected)
- Former Director/Legal Aid Association, SC (Elected)
- Director, Fla Bar Young Lawyer’s Division (Elected without Opposition to represent Circuit on State-wide Board)
- Collegian of the Year-NE, Delta Zeta Sorority
- Florence Hood Miner