- Boston University, B.A.
- Ohio Northern University, J.D.
- Appointed by Governor Jeb Bush to the County Court, 2006
- Currently presiding over criminal cases at the Harry T. & Harriette V. Moore Justice Center, Viera, FL
- Presided over civil and criminal cases at the Melbourne Courthouse
- Acting Circuit Court Judge
- Appointed to the Judicial Management Council by the Chief Justice of the Florida Supreme Court, November 2012 through June 2015 (Reappointed by the Chief Justice to a second term beginning July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2020)
- Former County Court Administrative Judge
- Former Assistant District Counsel with the U.S. Justice Department / U.S. Homeland Security
- Former Assistant State Attorney, Brevard County
- Former Special Counsel with the Brevard County School Board
- Former attorney with the local Fraternal Order of Police
- Former Conflict attorney for the Florida Department of Revenue, Child Support Enforcement
- Florida Bar member since 1987
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer driver, providing meals to home bound seniors each week since 2008
- Scholarship Sponsor, providing annual scholarship to a deserving public high school graduate since 2004