- Before setting any hearings in this division, you must coordinate the date and time with opposing counsel, if there is any.
- PLEASE COORDINATE THE FIRST AVAILABLE TIME SLOT IN THE MORNING OR THE FIRST AVAILABLE TIME SLOT IN THE AFTERNOON ON ANY AVAILABLE DATE.
NOTE: YOUR HEARING WILL NOT BE SET IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION.
- If you need more than fifteen minutes for your hearing, look for consecutive time slots to make up the amount of time you need.
- Once a time has been coordinated, please contact JA BY PHONE, 321-617-7279, to set the hearing.
NOTE: TELEPHONE APPEARANCES ARE NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL.
- YOU MUST SEND ALL MOTIONS REQUESTING A TIME CERTAIN TRIAL AND/OR MOTIONS FOR RECONSIDERATION OR REHEARING TO THIS OFFICE BEFORE SETTING FOR A HEARING.
NOTE: THE JUDGE MUST REVIEW THOSE MOTIONS PRIOR TO GRANTING A HEARING.
- AFTER SETTING THE HEARING, PLEASE SEND JUDGE DUGAN A COPY OF YOUR NOTICE OF HEARING AND YOUR MOTION THROUGH THE MAIL.
NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT THESE DOCUMENTS THROUGH EMAIL/FAX.