- Click here to go to JACs Login Page
- Enter Attorney User ID and Password
- Select Court (Judge hearing is being set for)
- Click “Log In”
- Click on “Schedule an In-Person Hearing”
- Select a motion type. (If the type you need is not available, please contact the Judicial Assistant.)
- Select the available time duration.
- Leave the courtroom blank.
- Select date and time for the hearing you would like to set.
- Enter the case number. Do NOT use dashes in case number.
- Select if you represent plaintiff’s or defendant’s side.